No matter what the product, we stand behind it. We offer product replacement if found defective. All items purchased, with the exception of personalized or custom work, can be exchanged for another item or store credit within the first 30 days of purchase.
• All repairs are done on the premises by our highly experienced bench jeweler
• Diamond and gem setting
• Jewelry repairs and custom work
• Appraisal Services
• Diamonds – American Gem Society (AGS) and Gemological Institute of America (GIA) certificates can be provided for your diamond purchases, as well as laser engraving on diamonds
• Corporate – We can help you with employee awards or retirement gifts
• Bridal – Free wedding ring engraving with purchase of his and her rings
• Custom bridal party gift packages
• Volume purchasing discounts on select items
• Unsure of what to buy? Searching for just the right gift? Our gift certificates are the perfect answer!
- Yes, We Buy Gold, Silver, Platinum and unwanted jewelry
- Having a jeweler you can trust does not only pertain to diamonds and other high value jewelry purchases, it also relates to getting reliable and fair service when it comes to trading in and valuing your unwanted jewelry.
- At Blase DeNatale Jewelers, we carefully inspect and value your trade-ins and pay competitive prices for gold, silver, platinum and gemstones. Fair value is always paid according to current day gold/metals market rates based on the item’s weight and composition. You are never obligated to sell after receiving our price quote.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- What do I need to do in order to sell my unwanted gold and silver jewelry?
We can often accommodate walk-ins, but prefer that you call ahead so the proper personnel are on-site when you arrive. Making an appointment ensures timely transactions, conveniently scheduled.
- Is there a charge for selling my unwanted items?
We will evaluate your items free of charge and determine composition of metal (karat of gold, % of silver, etc). We will provide you with a free quote. This is NOT the same as an appraisal.
- What do I need to bring to the store once I have my appointment?
Along with any items you wish to be evaluated, please bring a photo ID (driver’s license), which is required by law to trade in jewelry.
- What happens if I don’t like the offer that is given for my items?
You are under no obligation to accept the offer once it is provided. The quote we provide is always free and fair. You are encouraged to shop around for your best offer before committing.
- What if I don’t know if my jewelry is real gold?
We perform a simple in-store test on the spot to determine if your gold is 10k, 14k, 18k, or some other composition – and there are similar tests for silver and other metals. You cannot always go by the look, feel or stamp on jewelry but our industry-standard tests are 100% accurate.
- What if I have an item that is part silver/ part gold or has diamonds or other stones set in it?
We can provide trade-in estimates for all types of jewelry, taking into account mixed metals, diamonds, gemstones, etc. We will be happy to explain our process as it pertains to your particular needs before we start.
- What happens to my items after I accept your payment and trade them in?
Most trade-in jewelry is sold for scrap value and is therefore melted down at a metal refinery. The trade-in of gold and other precious metals is therefore a final transaction with no reversal. Consider your actions carefully before accepting a trade-in offer from any reputable jeweler.